One-day training course – 20 May, 2020
A programme of regular oil sampling and analysis plays a vital role in ongoing transformer condition monitoring and, critically, help to ensures the maximum availability, reliability and lifetime of transformer assets.
Recognising this, T.E.Laboratories (TelLab) has teamed up with Laborelec in Belgium to provide a one-day Transformer Oil Analysis Training Course that will enable you to:
• Define and implement a programme of oil analysis to monitor the condition of transformers.
• Understand and interpret oil analysis reports and implement maintenance recommendations.
Content of the training
The training starts with a half-day theoretical session addressing various aspects of transformer condition assessment:
• Why perform transformer oil analyses?
• What are the main oil and paper degradation mechanisms?
• Which analyses apply to which types of transformers?
• Why perform different kind of analyses at different frequency?
• What is the best frequency for conducting the analyses?
• How should the test results be interpreted: trending, comparison with international standards, etc?
• How can the results be used to create and implement a maintenance action plan?
In the afternoon, there will be a visit to our oil analysis laboratory. In addition, we will work through a number of case studies to highlight the interpretation of results and formulation of recommendations.
About our training partner
Laborelec is a leading power technology research and competence centre. It was established in 1962 to support Belgian electricity companies with research, development and specialised services. Today, it is part of GDF SUEZ, a world leader in energy.
Date & Venue
The one-day training course takes place on 20 May, 2020, at our laboratories in Tullow, Co. Carlow, Ireland, allowing participants to visit a real working transformer oil analysis laboratory in action.
€975.00 per person ex VAT.
Group discounts available: 3 or more attendees 10% discount.
For further information
Contact John McGrath on email email@example.com
Or call +353 (0)59 9152881
Visit our website at www.tellab.ie/training