Cork venue, new themes, and a special discounted ticket rate
Following Reliability Ireland 2016 and 2017, and Reliability UK in 2018, TelLab is bringing this leading conference to the Radisson Blu, Cork, on March 26 on 27, 2019.
Reliability Ireland is a 2-day learning and networking conference for engineers responsible for maintenance, reliability, continuous improvement, condition monitoring or asset management in the manufacturing, power generation and fleet management sectors.
As a super-early-bird special, we are offering a reduced rate for delegates who register before 1 February 2019, providing a discount of €100 on the standard ticket price.
The focus of this year’s event
This year’s Reliability Ireland conference is based around three themes designed to respond to the most critical information and knowledge gaps engineers in industry are seeking to address right now.
- 21st Century Condition Monitoring and Preventative Maintenance
- Next-Generation Reliability & Asset Management for Industry 4.0
- Strategy, leadership, training, and culture for reliability project success
With an engaging mix of presentations from world-class subject matter experts, the conference will feature
- Case studies from practising engineers who have walked the walk
- How-to sessions from international trainers and subject matter experts
- Site visits aimed at learning from best practice in relevant industries
- An exhibition area, with suppliers of reliability-centered products and services, demonstrating new launches and approaches
- An entertaining social programme to unwind and build your professional network
Following on from previous conference venues – Kilkenny, Dublin, and Manchester – this year we are bringing the event to Cork. With global names such as Apple, Pfizer, and Amazon, the southwest region is home to 158 multinational companies. Cork’s business strengths include life sciences & food, technology and a growing marine and energy cluster, and we plan to integrate these sectoral focuses into the agenda.
The conference hotel, the Radisson Blu, is conveniently located just miles from Cork City. Cork International Airport is approximately a 15-minute drive away, and Kent Train Station, situated at the outskirts of the city centre, is less than a 15-minute drive or taxi ride from the hotel.
About the organiser
This is the fourth major reliability-focused conference to be presented by T.E. Laboratories. A multi-divisional Irish SME, driven by a passion for chemistry and innovation, TelLab’s thought-leadership position in the reliability field stems from its status as Ireland’s only specialised oil analysis laboratory, accredited to ISO 9001:2015 standards. We provide machine lubrication and transformer oil analysis services and training as a tool in condition monitoring and predictive maintenance for major clients across industry, power generation and large-scale fleet operations.
For further information and to avail of the discounted rate:
Call us on +353 (0)59 9152881
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org