What data do we collect?
TelLab may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. This may include the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide TelLab with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
TelLab collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
TelLab does not share your data with other companies.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data on our server at Loughmartin Business Estate, Tullow, Co Carlow.
We will keep your data for a maximum period of five years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
If you have agreed, we may send you information about TelLab products and services that we think you might like
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop TelLab from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email info[at]tellab.ie
What are your data protection rights?
TelLab would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Call us at: +353 (0)59 52881
Or write to us: info[at]tellab.ie
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – we use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Other –We uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This is so we can improve our website and your customer and marketing experience. We do not share this information with third parties.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. The allaboutcookies.org. website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: info[at]tellab.ie
Call us: +353 (0)59 91 52881
Or write to us at: T.E Laboratories, Loughmartin Business Park, Tullow, Co. Carlow. R93 N529
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Information Commissioner.
6 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, D02 W773.
Phone: +353-1-639 5689