The H20Mon project is designed to address and implement the findings of our own internal feasibility study and enable the rapid and successful commercialisation of our integrated nitrate/nitrite, phosphate & ammonium/ammonia sensor system.
Objective 1: Technology Maturation & Final Prototyping
Optimising the functionalities of the H20Mon subsystems and integrating them into an improved prototype to be piloted in real operating environments and raising the technology readiness level (TRL) of our technology from its current TRL7 to TRL8.
Specific objectives (from TRL7 to TRL8)
- Maturation of phosphate and ammonia sensors
- Software and communications redevelopment
- All matrix capability maturation and marinisation
- Integration of ammonia and phosphate with nitrate /nitrite sensor
- Build & Piloting protocol
Objective 2: Piloting & Validating
Demonstrating and validating technical performance and benefits through a large-scale pilot in real-life settings, elevating H20Mon from TRL8 to TRL9. A wide range of partners from across the water sector will help us with the large scale piloting.
Specific objectives (from TRL8 to TRL 9)
- Validate performance through a large-scale piloting
- Document performance, economic, quality and safety impacts, and benchmark results with current SoA practices at end users’ facilities
- Modify prototype according to piloting results to deliver an upgraded version at TRL9
Objective 3: Commercial Readiness
Enabling us to successfully bring the H20Mon solution to the market and reach sales traction.
Specific objectives (Scaling H20Mon)
- Full supply chain upscaling & consolidation and ensure internal operational capacity for full commercial exploitation
- Update market and regulatory research, branding, and pricing strategy. Secure post-project funding
- Update our stakeholder mapping
- Update business innovation plan & commercialisation plan