Water Analysis – Better pH & conductivity measurement
This one-day pH & conductivity measurement training course will improve your proficiency in water analysis testing and reporting. It is particularly relevant to the water & wastewater sector, local authorities, food processors and other licensed sectors, where water discharges must be monitored.
Dates: This course takes place at various intervals throughout the year. Contact us to register your interest in the next available course.
• Introduction to water analysis & compliance
• Equipment set-up – pH buffer, conductivity standards & calibration
• Procedures & methods – understanding units and formats, standards and solutions
• Results & data – accuracy and verification to ensure results are correct
• Open forum and questions.
Trainer: Breda Moore, Technical Director, TelLab.
Venue: TelLab, Loughmartin Business Park, Tullow, R93 N529 County Carlow. Alternatively, depending on numbers, we can provide this training on site at your organisation.
Cost per course: €495.00 + VAT per attendee, including all course materials, lunch and teas/coffees. Discount available for multiple bookings.
Contact: John McGrath, T: 059 9152881, E: email@example.com to register your interest in our next course date or to make a booking.