Improved Water Analysis With a HACH Spectrophotometer
We have developed this one-day training course to help you achieve more consistent and accurate results using your HACH spectrophotometer. You will come away with improved techniques, enabling you to perform more efficient and accurate water-quality monitoring and testing, supporting your organisation’s licensing obligations.
Dates: This course takes place at various intervals throughout the year. Contact us to register your interest in the next available course.
This one day course covers:
– An introduction to water analysis & compliance
– Equipment set up, including wavelength selection and vial orientation
– Procedures and methods, units and formats, standards and solutions
– Results, data accuracy and how to ensure results are correct by verification
– Troubleshooting, identifying pitfalls through procedural awareness. Using comparisons
when results are out of range, and problems and issues for specific parameters.
– Open forum and questions
Trainer: Breda Moore, Technical Director, TelLab.
Venue: TelLab, Loughmartin Business Park, Tullow, R93 N529 County Carlow. Alternatively, depending on numbers, we can provide this training on site at your organisation.
Cost per course: €495.00 + VAT per attendee, including all course materials, lunch and teas/coffees. Discount available for multiple bookings.
Contact: John McGrath, T: 059 9152881, E: firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in our next course date or to make a booking.