Online Course – Condition Monitoring High-Voltage Transformer Assets Through Oil Analysis – Over 2 Half Days
Condition monitoring through oil analysis is key to maximising the lifetime, reliability and availability of transformer assets. Oil analysis provides critical information about the condition and remaining lifetime of the transformer oil and insulating paper as well as an early warning of internal transformer problems.
Recognising this, T.E.Laboratories (TelLab) has teamed up with ENGIE Laborelec to offer this training
Delivered over two mornings (Wednesday 26 and Thursday 27 May 2021) this Transformer Oil Analysis Training Course will enable you to:
– Define and implement a programme of oil analysis to monitor the condition of transformers.
– Understand and interpret oil analysis reports and implement maintenance recommendations.
Content of the training
The first morning session provides answers to the following aspects of transformer condition assessment:
– Why perform transformer oil analyses?
– What are the main oil and paper degradation mechanisms?
– Which analyses apply to which types of transformers?
– Why perform different kind of analyses at different frequency?
– What is the best frequency for conducting the analyses?
– How should the test results be interpreted: trending, comparison with international standards, etc?
– How can the results be used to create and implement a maintenance action plan?
The second morning session brings together the subjects covered with a virtual visit to TelLab’s transformer oil analysis laboratory, introducing key pieces of equipment and staff members. In addition, we will work through a number of case studies to highlight the interpretation of results and formulation of recommendations.
TelLab is an Engineers Ireland approved training provider, and this course qualifies for over 7 CPD hours.
About our training partner
ENGIE Laborelec is a leading power technology research and competence centre. It was established in 1962 to support Belgian electricity companies with research, development and specialised services. Today, it is part of GDF SUEZ, a world leader in energy.
Date & venue
The training course will take place over two mornings on 26 and 27 May, 2021.
The standard rate is €400.00 per person ex VAT
Group discounts available: Three or more attendees from the same company: 10% discount
For further information and to book your place:
Contact Mary Sweetman email@example.com or call +353 (0)59 9152881