One-Day Course – Tullow – Condition Monitoring High-Voltage Transformer Assets Through Oil Analysis
Condition monitoring through oil analysis is key to maximising the lifetime, reliability and availability of transformer assets. Oil analysis provides critical information about the condition and remaining lifetime of the transformer oil and insulating paper as well as an early warning of internal transformer problems.
Recognising this, T.E.Laboratories (TelLab) has teamed up with Laborelec in Belgium to bring world-leading training in this area to Ireland.
Our one-day Transformer Oil Analysis Training Course will enable you to:
– Define and implement a programme of oil analysis to monitor the condition of transformers.
– Understand and interpret oil analysis reports and implement maintenance recommendations.
Content of the training
The training starts with a half-day theoretical session addressing various aspects of transformer condition assessment:
– Why perform transformer oil analyses?
– What are the main oil and paper degradation mechanisms?
– Which analyses apply to which types of transformers?
– Why perform different kind of analyses at different frequency?
– What is the best frequency for conducting the analyses?
– How should the test results be interpreted: trending, comparison with international standards, etc?
– How can the results be used to create and implement a maintenance action plan?
In the afternoon, there will be a visit to our oil analysis laboratory here at TelLab. In addition, we will work through a number of case studies to highlight the interpretation of results and formulation of recommendations. TelLab is an Engineers Ireland approved training provider, and this course qualifies for over 7 CPD hours.
About our training partner
Laborelec is a leading power technology research and competence centre. It was established in 1962 to support Belgian electricity companies with research, development and specialised services. Today, it is part of GDF SUEZ, a world leader in energy.
Date & venue
The one-day training course will take place on 20 May, 2020, at our laboratories in Tullow, Co. Carlow, Ireland, allowing participants to visit a real working transformer oil analysis laboratory in action.
The standard rate is €975.00 per person ex VAT
An early-bird rate of €850 is available for bookings made and paid for on or before 27 March 2020.
Group discounts available: Three or more attendees from the same company: 10% discount
For further information and Book Your Place
Contact John McGrath on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)59 9152881
Alternatively, you can book the course directly at this link here