One-Day Course – Dublin – Lubrication Management & Oil Analysis
Coming to Dublin for the first time, this one-day course from TelLab and Martin Williamson is designed for
– Reliability, maintenance and lubrication managers who are too time-pressed to attend our full 3-day ICML accredited course
– Your full team of technicians and engineers who are/will be playing a supporting role to the main reliability and lubrication management leaders on site (significant group discounts available for multiple attendees from the same company)
– Where your company is involved in an initial exploration of condition monitoring through oil analysis.
Date and Venue
This one-day course will take place on Friday 18 September at the Crowne Plaza Blanchardstown. (Our full ICML accredited 3-day course takes place on Tuesday to Thursday.)
Over the day, this course
– Provides an introduction to the role of lubrication and oil analysis in an overall reliability programme
– Explains the roles of lubricants and the different types and formulations of lubricant oils and greases available
– Outlines how to interpret a lubricant technical/data sheet
– Provides guidance on best practice lubricant storage & handling to minimise contamination
– Outlines best practice greasing
– Outlines best practice for oil lubrication and for storage of machinery, oil changes, top-ups and flushing
– Highlights the main types of oil analysis tests available and the information they provide
– Explains the correct procedure for consistent and representative oil sampling, leading to accurate laboratory results
– Provides an introduction to the design of an oil analysis programme for condition monitoring, proactive maintenance and reliability
Further details of the course contents are available by hovering over and clicking this link
– The course is approved by Engineers Ireland and qualifies for 7 hours of CPD.
– At the end of the course, participants undergo an assessment, developed by the course providers, and receive a certificate of participation.
The standard course fee is €450.00 per person ex VAT. We are offering significant discounts for group bookings – contact us directly.
Book your place
You can book the course online by clicking here. Or contact us directly to avail of the group discount.
Contact for further information
John McGrath on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)59 9152881